· 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
· 2 1/2 cups of oats (blend into oat flour add 1 tsp of baking powder to the flour and mix together)
· 6 egg whites
· 2 eggs
· 1 1/2 scoops vanilla protein powder
· ½ tsp of cinnamon
· cap full of vanilla extract
· 1-2tsp sugar free strawberry jello mix
1. Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
2. Add wet ingredients and mix together.
3. Heat a skillet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
4. Pour ½ cup to 1 cup of batter into skillet (depending on the size or pancake you want). When cake bubbles, flip until golden.
5. Top with Whip topping and strawberries (nuke 5 frozen strawberries in the microwave- I love Costco Kirkland brand)