I love crock pots. I use mine almost daily. Getting a wholesome dinner with crazy schedules is hard. I am always looking for more crockpot recipes. Please share if you have one :-).
- 1 lb of Chicken Breasts
- 3 Peppers (Green, Red & Yellow), sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Toppings - sour cream, cheese, guacamole, etc.
- Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of the crock pot
- Put Chicken on top of peppers and onions
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs (or high for 3-4)
- The chicken looks burnt but it's just crispy. Shred everything up and mix in the juice.
- Serve with tortillas and all the toppings - sour cream, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, etc.